The property is arranged over ground and one upper floor to provide a mixed use end of terrace building. Internally the property comprises a ground retail unit together with a one bedroom apartment overhead which benefits from independent access.
Total floor area extending to approximately 123 sq m (1,324 sq. ft).
* Charlestown is a village in County Mayo.
* The village is situated approximately 55km to the northeast of Westport and 17km to the northwest of Ballaghadreen.
* Transport links in the area include local bus services and the N17, which in turn provides access to Sligo and Galway.
* The property is situated on the southern side of Chapel Street, close to its junction with the N17.
* Surrounding occupiers include Fahy Optician and ODonnells Pharmacy.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields