Sherry Fitzgerald Sherry are delighted to be appointed letting agents of two prime new retail / commercial units at Fairlands, Dunboyne, Co Meath.
This high profile development by Comer Group Ireland, in the heart of Dunboyne Village extends to 253 sq. m / 2,723 sq. ft., and is available to let in one or two lots.
The property comprises quality newly constructed commercial units, with potential for many uses. It is situated on a busy thoroughfare, with four large display windows and a choice of two entrance doors. In addition this prime unit has the added benefit of underground car parking spaces.
Dunboyne is a thriving town and is set for further expansion, offering many new business opportunities with a current population of 7000. The area is set for considerable residential and commercial development in the short term.
- Excellent access to Dublin City Centre
- Prime retail / office / commercial unit.
- Extending to 253 sq. m / 2723 sq. ft.
- Available in one or two lots.
- Unit One 142.18 sq. m (corner unit) €15, 000 per annum
- Unit Two 110.88 sq. m €10, 000 per annum
- Nominal service charge of €1 per sq. ft.
- On busy corner plot in the heart of Dunboyne
- Four spacious display windows
- Underground parking spaces
- Compact yard
- Flexible lease terms available
- Adjacent to Clonee, Ballycoolin and Blanchardstown
BER No: 800605875
Performance Indicator: 5805.46
Drive through the traffic lights in the centre of Dunboyne on to the Summerhill Rd, passing the Topaz Garage on your right. The property is a very short distance, 100m on your right hand side.
Joan Mc Cullen
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Dunshaughlin on 01 8259452