AccommodationLast remaining units - ranging in size from 122sq.m (1,300sq.ft) to 453sq.m (4,876sq.ft).
Features• The Cornmarket Centre is a high quality flagship retail development situated in Cork city centre, adjoining St Patrick St.
• The Cornmarket Centre is anchored by international retailers TK Maxx and Lidl and complimentary retailers in the scheme include: 53 Degrees North, Design Works, Dress 4 Less, Health and Vitality, together with de Calf Café and the Rising Sons Micro Brewery and Pub.
• Last remaining units - ranging in size from 122sq.m (1,300sq.ft) to 453sq.m (4,876sq.ft).
• The units have unobstructed open plan layouts and extensive floor to ceiling heights.
• Trade alongside TK Maxx’s largest store in Munster and their second largest store in Ireland.
• Trade alongside Lidl’s only Cork City Centre unit
• Dedicated service yard with articulated access for goods delivery.
DirectionsCornmarket Street, Cork City Centre
Viewing DetailsBy Appointment with the Joint Agents:
Miller Commercial - Contact Jason Miller, (01) 911 9957, email@example.com
Cushman & Wakefield - Contact Seamus Costello, (021) 427 5454, firstname.lastname@example.org