DescriptionMollin Estates are delighted to offer to the Market For Sale with Vacant Possession, A Distinctive & Popular Commercial/Residential Property Fronting on to the Columcille/William Street with both Busy Passing Vehicular & Pedestrian Traffic. This Property boasts a 3 Story Semi-Detached Structure that is laid out as follows: Office/Retail Area on Ground Floor; Residential Area on First & Second Floor.
The Ground Floor Office Area to front has a prominent Shop Front with 2 No. Large Glass Windows with Direct Street Access. There is side access to rear of property. The rear yard has a Large Storage Area at end boundary, with the Oil Boiler System located there also.
The First and Second Floors are used as Residential with Living Room Area; Sitting Room Area; 2 No. Rooms all located on the First Floor. The Second Floor comprises 2 No. Rooms.
The Total Site Area is circa 600m².
G.I.A. of Entire Building Footprint is C. 218 sq.mt./2,350 sq.ft.
The property was re-roofed circa 1987.
Oil-Fired Heating System and Single Glazed Windows
Zoned: Town Centre.
Façade of Building Listed.
Services: Mains Water; Mains Electricity; Mains Sewerage & Drainage .
This property has Full Freehold Title and Ground Rent having been fully bought out some years ago as advised by the Owner.
Two No. Offices to Right Hand Side.
W.C. & W.H.B.
Back Access Door leads to Back Yard.
First Floor -Comprising Living Room; Sitting Room; 2 No. Rooms.
Second Floor – Comprising 2 No. Rooms.
Well Located Property of Distinction in Tullamore Town. Early viewing is advised. Viewing Strictly By Appointment Only, with Sole Selling Agents Mollin Estates.
Mollin Estates Purveyors of Fine Homes, Land & Estates Since 1989.
Features• Sale with Vacant Possession.
• Mains Services Available.
• Oil Fired Heating System & Single Glazed Windows.
• Painted Nap Plaster Finish etched with Red Brick Surround around windows.
• G.I.A. Circa 2,350 sq. ft. (c. 218 sq. mts.)
• Façade of building is Listed.
• Frontage on to Columcille/William Street in Tullamore Town. High Passing Trade Area.
• Athlone C. 27 miles; Mullingar: C. 23 miles; Portlaoise C. 20.25 Miles.
• Tullamore has a population of approx. 15,000 people with a wide variety of businesses, factories, hotels, leisure centers, banks, professional services, restaurants, library and has many tourist attractions very close by such as Tullamore Dew (Whiskey Distillery), Charleville Castle & Estate, Llyod Town Park, and Lough Boora Discovery Park. Tullamore also has Business Promotion Facilities such as the Tullamore IDA, Tullamore Chamber, Tidy Town, and also hosts the annual Tullamore Show.
• Ample Parking on street and close to Town Centre and Amenities.