Description- Leasehold Interest in ground floor landmark Café / Restaurant Premises.
- Perfectly positioned in the centre of the university town of Maynooth benefiting from a huge volume of daily passing traffic.
- Presently not trading, but previously enjoyed a very strong and loyal customer base. Enormous potential to develop and create a very lucrative business.
- Extending to approx. 880 sq.ft / 82 sq.m with seating for 42 patrons. Being sold fully fitted, with all equipment and fittings.
- Fitted out to the highest standards with main Café area with extra ceiling height, large marble topped deli counter and cake display, separate kitchen area & toilets.
- The premises enjoys a high profile location at the Western end of Maynooth town centre with valuable frontage onto Mill Street and the Centre Point Mall on the Main Street.
- Maynooth of course is Ireland's only university town with a population of approx. 15,000 as per the 2006 census. The town itself has experienced tremendous growth in recent years both in terms of residential and commercial development. Recently the town has gained the coveted 'Purple Flag' status, which reflects the quality and variety of its culinary offerings. Maynooth University continues to grow with a current enrolled student of approx. 13,000 students.
- All in all, this is exceptional opportunity for the successful purchaser to acquire such a high profile and well established premises, with enormous potential to develop further into the lucrative late night restaurant trade in Maynooth.
The premises is held under a 21 year lease from 2016 with 3 year rent reviews, subject to a current annual rent of €22,000 PA
BER DetailsBER: E2
BER No: 800470817
Performance Indicator: 1549.37 (kWh/m2/yr)
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Maynooth on 01 6510000