This is an attractive circa 4.77ha (11.79 acre) land holding just a short distance from the Killimer car ferry. It is made up of good quality agricultural land.
The land is made up of folio CE7302. The access to the land is adjacent to a small stone shed with a galvanised roof. The plot is long and narrow to the front and widens towards the middle.
Extensive drainage works completed in 2014 as follows:
- Head trenches opened, water diverted so fields cannot flood
- Springs capped and piped out to new drain, low lying patches filled in
- Piped and stoned drains through center
- All reseeded, obstacles - ditches and stones cleared
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a modest holding of land with good road access.
- Road frontage with farm buildings once the site of a dwelling house.
- Expansive views over the river Shannon.
- Recent extensive improvements to drainage.
- Three old spring wells distributed through the parcel of land
- Is it relevant to prospective buyers that there are three old spring wells distributed through the parcel
The entrance to the land is adjacent to a stone shed This is located 900 metres on the left on the R486 heading east from the Kilimer car ferry terminal junction. If you travel from Kilmurry McMahon to Kilimer the land will be on your right hand side.
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Ennis on 065 6867866