Boole House is a 3 storey modern office building with ample surface car parking. Although the building was originally developed in the mid-1990's to a high quality design, a comprehensive internal refurbishment has been completed in recent years. The building has a standard block width of 12.75 metres providing an ideal internal module to allow for flexible naturally ventilated space, although there is a variable refrigerant flow (VRF) air-conditioning system in place. The space is entirely over one floor and contains a fully fitted canteen area and extensive shower facilities for staff.
* Mineral fibre acoustic ceiling tiles.
* Recessed category 2 light fittings.
* Raised access flooring.
* Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) air-conditioning.
* Gas fired low pressure radiator central heating.
* Category 6 data cabling.
* Three 630 kg passenger lifts.
* Shower Facilities.
* Bike Racks
* Access control system linked into a burglar alarm.
* Electrical back-up provided by a generator and UPS system which are located in the basement and the car park
Close proximity to the city centre
Well established business campus with high profile neighbouring occupiers
Boole House is located in Beech Hill Office Campus, Clonskeagh, one of the premier inner suburban office schemes in Dublin. Clonskeagh is approximately 4 km south of the prime CBD area of Dublin and offers a high quality business environment in a convenient location. Clonskeagh has become an established business district and is home to the ...