Block 5 comprises of 6 floors of office accommodation. The building has recently undergone a substantial upgrade to include a new entrance lobby, generous modern reception, new lift installations, new toilet facilities, and an extended 4th floor. The available accommodation is located on the 4th floor and extends to 334.2 sq.m. (3,597 sq.ft.). Occupiers will benefit from the exceptional new upgraded open plan accommodation, completed with a clear glazed faÃ§ade boasting stunning panoramic views of Dublin. The 4th floor further benefits from the exclusive use of an external balcony.
1 car parking space available.
Internal Common areas
* New entrance lobby and reception with new high quality porcelain stoneware floor tiling, brushed stainless steel ironmongery to doors, high gloss wall panels and new reception desk with a back lit back painted glass feature wall.
* Recessed LED down lighters in the corridors and toilets.
* New lift lobbies featuring back painted glass cladding and high quality porcelain stoneware floor tiling.
* New lift installations.
* Internal core doors will be high quality painted joinery.
* New toilets with high quality porcelain stoneware tiling finish to floors and walls, high quality â€˜Jasper Morrison' sanitary fittings, stone vanity counters with full height mirror above to ceilings.
* Recessed compact fluorescent down lighters.
* â€˜Schuco' glazed curtain walling system incorporating glass spandrel panels to conceal raised access floor and ceiling zones.
* â€˜Bauder' high performance two layer torch on roofing membrane system on insulation at high level with precast concrete paving slabs where required.
* Insulated uPVC rainwater pipes ...
20-21 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2
Tel: 01 6342466
PSRA Licence No. 001266 / 001266