Open Viewing: Tue 20 Feb, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
The property is arranged over ground and one upper floor to provide a mixed use mid terrace building. Internally the property comprises a ground floor retail unit together with a one bedroom apartment overhead which benefits from independent access.
* Ennis is the largest town in County Clare with a population of approximately 25,000 (as of the 2011 Census).
* The town is situated approximately 40km north west of Limerick and 67km south of Galway.
* Transport links in the area include the N18/M18 serving Galway to the north and Limerick to the South.
* The property is situated on the northern side of Parnell Street, close to its junction with Carmody Street.
* Surrounding occupiers include The Clare People and Ennis Glass Company Limited.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields