Description49 Leeson Street Lower, Dublin 2
For Sale by Private Treaty
PRIME GEORGIAN INVESTMENT IN DUBLIN 2
• Four storey over garden level Georgian building in the heart of Dublin’s historic core.
• Extensively refurbished and in excellent condition throughout
• Currently in residential use with a passing rent of €163,800
• Superb flexibility with ability to interconnect with adjoining property (No. 48) and would suit a variety of uses to include offices and boutique guesthouse/hotel (SPP)
• BER Exempt
• Guide - Excess €2,750,000 exclusive
The property is situated on the south side of Leeson Street Lower, approximately 500m from St Stephen’s Green and 100m from the Leeson Street Bridge. Leeson Street is one of Dublin city centre’s primary thoroughfares, linking the N11 National Secondary Road with the City Centre.
No. 49 Leeson Street Lower comprises a four storey over garden level Georgian building extending to a gross internal floor area of approximately 566 sq. m. / 6,902.4 and benefits from 6 secure under-croft car parking spaces accessed from Leeson Place. The property has been refurbished in recent years while retaining many of its original features including decorative ceilings and cornices.
The property is fully let, generating €163,800 per annum, under standard 12 month residential tenancies.
The property is in an area zoned “Z8 – To protect the existing architectural and civic design character, and to allow only for limited expansion consistent with the conservation objective” under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016 to 2022.
CONTACT: Ross Fogarty / Andrew Colfer at Knight Frank