33 Fitzwilliam Place extends to 364 sq.m (3,917 sq.ft). It is an attractive period property which has been extensively refurbished and upgraded to an exceptional standard. The property is laid out over four floors and benefits from the use of a landscaped rear garden.
Situated on Fitzwilliam Place between its junctions with Lower Leeson and Fitzwilliam Square, the property occupies a high profile location and is within a short walk of all of the city's amenities and transport links.
* Intruder alarm system throughout
* Axolute voice and vision intercom system from entrance door to all floors
* Fire alarm system throughout
* Emergency lighting
* Smart keyless entry option Technical
* CAT 5e cabling to floor boxes (voice/power/data) throughout
* Dedicated IT/Comms room (Garden Level)
* Virgin Media hardwired for immediate broadband/phone/Wi-Fi/TV
* Water storage with pressurised water system
Heating & Cooling:
* Dedicted plant room with air con units/boilers/meters (garden level)
* Underfloor heating (gas) in garden level and ground floor entrance hall and rear kitchen
* Air conditioning (heating & cooling) on second and third floors and conference room
* Original (matching) Georgian mantles with brass grates & working gas fires on ground, first and second floors.
* Georgian style radiators throughout
* Heating control time clocks for each zone
* Floors metered separately for electricity and gas
* Snaidero Kitchens (x3) with integrated appliances
* Villeroy & Boch style bathroom fittings and hand dryers