DescriptionThe property is arranged to provide an irregular shaped parcel of land. The site is located within the old 'Abbey Lands'.Total site area extending to approximately 1.01 hectares (2.5 acres).
- Athy is a town in County Kildare with a population of approximately 9,500 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- The town is situated approximately 80km south west of Dublin and 194km north east of Cork.
- Transport links in the area include the M7 and M9 motorways linking Dublin and Cork. Bus Eireann provide daily bus services to the area.
- The property is situated on the southern side of Emily Square.
- Surrounding landmarks include Athy Courthouse and Athy Train Station.
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings