DescriptionThe property is arranged over ground and first floors only to provide a restaurant building. Internally the property comprises a seating area, kitchen and toilets over ground and first floors.Total floor area extending to approximately 163 sq. m (1,754 sq. ft).
The entire property is at present let to an individual t/a Anderson's Creperie under an informal tenancy. The Vendor has not received nor had sight of a copy of any lease with the tenant.
- Drumcondra is a sought after inner suburb of Dublin.
- The area is situated approximately 3km to the north of Dublin city centre.
- The M1 Motorway is situated approximately 2.7km to the north providing access to the M50 and Dublin Airport.
- Public transport is provided via DART train services from Drumcondra Station, and a range of Dublin Bus routes.
- The property is situated on Carlingford Road, just off Drumcondra Road.
- Surrounding area is predominantly residential.
BER DetailsBER: E1