DescriptionMATTERPORT LINK: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=FceDZ3MhQ5E
Agents Knight Frank are delighted to offer for sale 16 Aungier Street, a Mixed Use Investment Opportunity in the heart of Dublin 2.
• Superb Mixed Use Investment Opportunity in the heart of Dublin 2 let at €127,820*.
• Comprises a newly fitted restaurant at ground floor level and 6 x 1 bed apartments overhead with independent access.
• The restaurant is let producing rent of €50,000 per annum on a 35 FRI year lease from 11th July 2005.
• The Residential units are producing an annual income of €77,820* with an estimated open market rental value in the order of €93,600 per annum.
• The asset’s location, in one the most central and vibrant areas in the city, provides unrivalled access to every conceivable amenity the Capital has to offer and delivers unquestionable long term secure letting viability to a landlord.
*Assumes ERV for vacant units - See Tenancy Schedule
No. 16 Aungier Street comprises a three storey over ground floor level mid-terraced property finished with a wooden shop front at ground floor level and a traditional red brick façade to the upper floors. At ground floor level, the property comprises a newly refurbished restaurant with fully fitted kitchen extending to approx. 99.17 sq. m. (1,067.51 sq. ft.), with a further 25.85 sq. m. (278.27 sq. ft.) of storage space at mezzanine level. The upper floor levels are arranged to provide six x 1-bedroom self-contained residential units with gas-fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Superbly located in the heart of Dublin City, No. 16 occupies a prime location on the Northern side of Aungier Street, close to its junction with South Great George’s Street. The location is one of the city’s most vibrant, with every conceivable amenity and service the city centre has to offer on its door step, from restaurants, cafés, shops, offices to universities, theatres, museums, parks and hotels. Notable immediate occupiers include The Bald Barista, The Thomas Moore, Georges Street Arcade, Lidl, BDO, Dunnes Stores Head Office, The Marlin Hotel, The Long Hall, The Royal College of Surgeons and many more.
Please Contact Ross Fogarty or Andrew Colfer at Knight Frank for further details.