The property comprises a first floor retail unit. Internally the property provides a hair salon. The property benefits from dual access from Pearse Street and Abbey Street. The property forms part of a wider three storey development.
Total floor area extending to approximately 60 sq. m (646 sq. ft).
* Nenagh is the county town and main administrative town for Tipperary North with a population of some 8,000 (as of the 2016 Census).
* The town is located approximately 42km north east of Limerick City.
* Transport links in the area include the N52 Road providing access to the M7 Motorway linking Nenagh to both Limerick City and Dublin City.
* The property is situated on the eastern side of Pearse Street, with dual access from Abbey Street.
* Surrounding occupiers include Easons, Supermacs, and Permanent TSB.
The entire property is at present let under an informal tenancy to an individual t/a Meraki Hair Design at a rent of €8,856 per annum.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields