DescriptionThe property is arranged over basement and ground floor only to provide a mid terrace restaurant. Internally the property comprises WC facilities, staff changing room and kitchen at basement level together with ground floor restaurant accommodation. The property benefits from a court yard to the rear.Total floor area extending to approximately 85 sq. m (914 sq.ft).
The entire property is at present let to Chez Max for a term of 25 years from March 1999 at a contractual rent of €35,000 per annum, exclusive of rates and VAT.
- Dublin 2 forms Dublins central business and retail district.
- The area houses many of the citys landmarks including St. Stephens Green, Grafton Street, and The Shelbourne Hotel.
- The area is well served by public transport connections including Luas stations at St. Stephens Green and Hardcourt Street, DART stations at Pearse Street and Tara Street, as well as multiple bus routes.
- The property is situated to the western side of Palace Street, at the gate of Dublin Castle, close to the junction with Dame Street.
- Surrounding occupiers include The Oak, Spar and the Mercantile.
BER DetailsBER: D1
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings