- 1. Introduction
- 2. Personal Information Collected
- 3. How we use your information
- 4. Who has access to the information you provide or we collect?
- 5. Cookies
- 6. Security
- 7. Updating, Verifying or Deleting personal data
If you are not happy with this Website Privacy Statement you should not use this website.
We collect and retain two types of information; personal data and non personal data.
Personal data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and includes information such as your name, address, sex, email address, birth date, marital status, occupation and salary range. While information such as name and email address is mandatory (we need it to provide you with the service), the rest is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website; this is non personal data. Non-Personal Data information cannot be used to identify or contact you. Non personal data collected includes data involving the use of our website e.g. browser type, page views, property searches carried out etc.
We may use the personal data for the following purposes;
- for statistical analysis
- to contact you in relation to property sales and rentals
- to provide you with information regarding property sales and rentals
- to respond to any queries you submit to us
- to seek your views on our site and our services
- to provide you with information on ancillary services offered by us or our business partners e.g. mortgage or legal services, shopping & servicesshopping & services, moving home or selling our house advice etc
- to send you newslettersnewsletters or other forms of communication in relation to the latest changes to the site, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting
- to send you messages or data to your mobile phone where you have provided us with mobile phone details and requested such information
- where you have consented to the sharing of your information with third parties
We may provide non-personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil a service you have requested (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). Any third party we disclose the information to will use it for the purposes of delivering the service in question unless you have agreed otherwise.
We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
If our business enters into liquidation, receivership, transfer, sale or merger of all or substantially all of the assets of our company with another business entity we reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Data) provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of the Website Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your Personal Data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
But please note that if you decline our cookies or ask for notification each time a cookie is being sent, this may affect your ease of use of this website and may reduce the functionality of this site.
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.