DescriptionWe are delighted to offer 23 Winter Gardens for sale. Situated within a short walking of Trinity College, Silicon Docks and adjacent to all shopping amenities of central Dublin, this is an oasis of calm in the centre of a bustling area.
‘Oasis of calm in the heart of the city’(everyone comments on how quiet it is when you walk In off the street)
Accommodation• Electric heating, average bill c. €100 monthly (bi-monthly bill)
• Painted in the last 12 months
• Wooden floors throughout
• Kitchen upgraded with new counters and shelving to maximise storage space
• All new kitchen appliances in the last 3 years – fridge freeze, hob, oven and washer / dryer (in the last year)
• Bathroom re-grouted in last 12 months, with a new extractor fan fitted
• New water pump in the past 12 months
• Custom made unit in the hall for additional storage
• Good management company with a solvent balance sheet, €350k in the bank, 8k profit last year and a sinkage fund provision. Property is well maintained by a team of cleaners, with normal onsite waste disposal facilities and recycling
• Secure access to allocated car parking space
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.109250670 Energy Performance Indicator:38.39 kWh/m²/yr
Directions23 Winter Garden
Very well appointed two-bedroom apartment in an excellent Dublin City Centre location (D02). Located in an established apartment community. Near all central amenities, including Grand Canal Dock (‘Silicon Docks’), IFSC business district, O’Connell Street, Grafton Street, Baggot Street and Trinity College.
Adjacent to local open space amenities including Pearse Square, Merrion Square, Capital Dock, Grand Canal Dock, the Grand Canal, River Liffey, CHQ, IFSC Square and nearby to Sandymount strand.