DescriptionSherry FitzGerald Davitt and Davitt are currently offering excellent value in New Homes in Ardmore Hills
Type 4C, Ardmore Hills is 1,227ft2 3 bed semi-detached houses of this type available in the current phase of this prestigious development.
Mullingar is an attractive option for those who are priced out of the Dublin market as it enjoys regular bus and train services into Connolly station, while the M4 will get you to the M50 in under an hour.
Situated on the Dublin side of Mullingar, within easy access of the N4 and in walking distance from the town centre the location is superb. Offering buyers an attractive turn key package, these A rated homes will appeal to first time buyers and those seeking to trade up. The development is close to a variety of sport and leisure facilities including a newly built school.
Buyers will struggle to find a comparable 3 bed semi for less than 300k in the greater Dublin area, there is every reason to broaden your search criteria and take a trip to Mullingar
The builder will complete the house to a turnkey condition and the interior to a wide range of options, leaving you ready to move straight in.
- Coloured render maintenance free finish
- 100mm deep recon granite window sills
- Black fascia, soffit and downpipes
- Passive uPvc triple glazed glazing units (grey externally, white internally)
- Composite front door with frosted glazed sidelights
- Cobble driveway and paved patio with seeded lawn
- Concrete boundary walls to rear
- Landscaping to the front
- Painted throughout
- Engineered doors with moulded skirting and architrave
- Hardwood timber stairs
- Modern electrical switches and sockets
Special Features & Services
- Concrete built
- 150mm insulation
- Fully plastered internal walls
- Airtight installation
- Webbed eco joist first floor
- Triple glazing
- Heating via Air to Water heat pump
- Under floor heating down stairs with radiators upstairs
- Electronic zone thermostats
- Demand controlled ventilation system
- Specification subject to change