DescriptionToor is a stunning architecturally designed, modern house which encompasses the original stone cottage, giving this house its truly individual style. The design approach taken by the architects to marry both old and new delivers an exclusive and seamless property. This beautiful modern home maximises the stunning views to Ballinskellig Bay and the Kerry coastline through the provision of large windows throughout all the living areas.
AccommodationSet into grounds of c. 0.89 acre this large house offers a total floor area of c. 210 sqm. There is a large open plan kitchen, dining cum lounge with extra large glass sliding doors to soak in the natural light and panoramic views of Ballinskelligs Bay and the surrounds. It features a fully fitted contemporary kitchen with polished concrete worktop. The lounge area features a wood burning stove. Just off the kitchen is a vaulted glass atrium with a pitched glass roof leading to the hallway and living room. The separate living room is a cosy family room with a wood burning stove, a double height window and access to a second patio area. The floor throughout the ground floor is polished concrete. There are three double bedrooms on the top floor. The master bedroom is en-suite. There is also a family bathroom on the top floor with a further bathroom downstairs. All bathrooms are fitted with quality sanitary ware. The house is highly energy efficient, with an air to water heat pump, underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs.
The garden is mostly laid to lawn with a polished concrete patio area just off the kitchen and a sheltered outdoor seating area in an old stable building. There is plenty of off-street parking and a shed on the property.
BER DetailsBER: B2 BER No.113506521 Energy Performance Indicator:109.74 kWh/m²/yr
LocationThe property is located just outside the sea side village of Waterville overlooking Ballinskellig Bay. The drive to Waterville is c. 5 minutes and the village offers shopping facilities, cafes, restaurants and bars while the larger towns of Killorglin and Kenmare can be reached in c. 1 hour. Killarney can be reached in 1.5 hours.
The immediate vicinity is ideal for sailing, walking, fishing or playing golf. Various championship golf courses such as Dooks Golf Course and Waterville Golf Course as well as Hogs Head Golf Course, which are some of the best courses in Ireland, are close by.
The property is within easy reach to the airports in Cork, Shannon and Kerry which offer direct transport links within Ireland as well as to Europe, the UK and the United States.
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.