DescriptionLinenfield is the most exceptional new home development in the North East, offering 3 & 4 bedroom homes which surpass all standards of build, finish and efficiency.
Nestled in idyllic countryside, on the Ballymakenny Road, within one of Drogheda's most exclusive and established communities , Linenfield is only minutes to Drogheda town centre and a half hour from Dublin. Linenfield offers what no other new builds have, including: Near passive energy efficiency, underfloor heating, floor to wall tiling and wardrobes. Specifically:
- NZEB rating
- Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) system for automatic fresh air control
- A-Rated air to water heat pumps
- Air to water heating/cooling system
- Under floor heating on ground floor
- Hard wired for electric car charging point
- Hard wired for solar photovoltaic
- Energy saving LED light fittings throughout
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
- Splashback tiling in kitchens
- Wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Broadband connectivity
Linenfield is a uniquely distinct superbly designed configuration of homes, streets and open spaces. The development presents a circular arrival plaza and community park, where pedestrians take precedence over vehicles, thereby enhancing neighbourhood safety and community interaction.
Linenfield provides exciting, high-quality, durable, energy efficient and liveable homes.
NZEB stands for 'Nearly Zero Energy Building' meaning a building that has a very high energy performance. The NZEB standard will apply to all new buildings from 31st December 2020. For all new builds, NZEB is equivalent to a 25% improvement in energy performance on the 2011 Building Regulations. At Linenfield, we are proud that all our homes are NZEB compliant.
Linenfield offers what no other new builds have, including: Near passive energy efficiency, underfloor heating, floor to wall tiling and wardrobes.
BER DetailsBER: Exempt
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Drogheda on 041 9838168