DescriptionFOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION ON 28th SEPT 2021.
The Old Church' at Drum Cross, located a short 5 minutes drive north of Sligo town, is a wonderfully unique 3 bedroom residential property. This former Methodist Church dating back to 1885 was cleverly re-designed internally, and converted to a residence in circa 2000. This is certainly one of the most unique properties to come to the market in County Sligo this year.
Please find link to the Online Auction Lot herewith.
Features- Oil fired central heating.
- Private water supply harvested from the roofs of sheds to rear. Water stored in a 10,000 gallon concrete tank in shed and pumped to residence.
- High speed broadband available in area.
- Original single glazed timber sash windows.
- Circa 0.2 acre site.
- Septic tank on site - located under shed to rear.
- Excellent location close to Sligo town and all services, and set in scenic north County Sligo, an area synonomous with Yeats and steeped in heritage. Within easy reach of wonderful beaches at Rosses Point, Lissadell, Streedagh & Mullaghmore, all overlooked by magestic Benbulben mountain.
BER DetailsBER: E2 BER No.113837413 Energy Performance Indicator:379.7 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing DetailsViewing strictly by appointment.