DescriptionLarge 4 bedroom family home (approx. 180 sqm / 1,938 sqft) requiring upgrading; overlooking green area & with sunny south facing garden.
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 22ND OCTOBER 2020
See our walk-through video tour!
Donore village is within 5 minutes’ drive from the M1 Motorway (Junction 9 / Donore interchange) whilst Drogheda is an additional 5 minutes’ drive eastwards. Dublin, the airport and the M50 are all within 30 minutes’ driving time. Local amenities in Donore village include a primary school, church, pub / restaurant, convenience store, hair salon etc. Larger scale retail activities are easily accessible at Drogheda Retail Park (Homebase, TK Maxx, Harvey Norman etc) in addition to Lidl, Aldi and Tesco, all of which are located off the Donore Road.
Overlooking a large mature green area, No 37 is a substantial 4 bedroom family home requiring redecoration and upgrading throughout. Off the entrance hall, a generously proportioned sitting room with bay window and open fireplace interconnects via double doors to an open plan kitchen / dining area. There is a good range of wall and floor storage units. The dining area has sliding patio doors to a sunny rear deck / garden. Off the kitchen, there is a useful large utility room complete with sink unit, storage presses, plumbing for a washing washing machine and a side door to garden / front. There is a guest toilet off the hallway and a second reception room to the front which could be used as a living / TV room; playroom, home office and which connects into the rear utility / kitchen.
Overhead, there are four bedrooms including a master bedroom with en suite shower room. All bedrooms are good size doubles with excellent storage space. A large family bathroom is fitted with a corner shower unit, bath, wc & whb. Off the landing, there is a hot press shelved for storage and access to the attic.
Outside, there is a large rear garden, south-facing and not overlooked. To the front, there is a cobblelock driveway with parking for two cars.
Accommodation• Entrance hall
• Sitting room: 4.153m x 6.08m to bay window; open fireplace, timber surround with cast iron inset; double doors to:
• Kitchen/dining: 7.0m x 4.036m; range of fitted wall & floor units; sliding patio doors to deck & rear garden.
• Large utility: 3.44m x 2.22m; sink unit & presses; side door to garden & front
• Guest toilet: wc & whb
• Front living / TV room: 5.72m x 2.89m
• Master bedroom: 5.31m x 4.3m; built-in wardrobes (BIW)
En suite shower room: wc, whb & electric shower
• Front bedroom 2: 3.0m x 4.27m; BIW
• Rear bedroom 3: 2.96m x 4.184m; carpet; BIW
• Family bathroom: 2.54m x 2.85m; corner shower unit, bath, wc & whb; part tiled walls
• Rear bedroom 4: 4.03m x 3.67m; BIW
• Hot press; shelved for storage
• Access to attic
• South-facing rear garden with deck; not overlooked.
• Front cobbleock driveway.
• Overlooking mature green area to front
Features• Large family home requiring upgrading.
• Within a few minutes’ walk from village amenities and a short drive from the M1 Motorway & Drogheda.
• Four double bedrooms & two reception rooms.
• Not overlooked to front and rear.
DirectionsThe Grange is on the left hand side as you enter Donore village coming from the M1 Motorway (Junction 9) / Drogheda direction.
On entering the estate, take the first road on the right and follow it around to the left where you will find No 37 a little further along on the right overlooking the green area.