DescriptionLast remaining property, 3-bedroom duplex at €580,000.
Walking Distance to the LUAS
Stillorgan Gate has only two of 3-bedroom duplex units remaining and one stunning 4-bedroom home. The properties are close to completion so no long closing period.
The spacious 3 bed duplex are approximately 126.4 sq.m/ 1360 sq.ft homes while the 2 bed apartments extend to approx. 85 sq.m/ 919 sq.ft.
The elegant 4 bed homes extend to approximately 193 sq.m./ 2,078sq.ft., are set back from the main road and have an attractive red brick façade and south facing rear gardens.
All homes have their own independent hall-door access and are situated around a central landscaped area.
The homes at Stillorgan Gate feature levels of energy efficiency that far exceed traditional housing developments.
A wide variety of features such as high levels of insulation in the walls and floors with modern highly efficient boilers and thermostatically controlled radiators combine to ensure lower energy usage and higher levels of luxury. All of the homes in Stillorgan Gate will enjoy an A-rating.
Located close to both Dundrum and Stillorgan Villages, Dundrum Town Centre and Kilmacud Luas stop, these homes truly have all amenities on their doorstep.
Local schools include Taney Primary School, Our Lady's Grove, St Raphaelas, Mount Anville, St Benildus and St Killians.
For more information please contact Sherry FitzGerald New Homes on (01) 6671888
Certificates can be viewed with agents
• Red brick and low maintenance monocouche rendered finish
• Elegant high quality uPVC EcoClad sash windows by Munster Joinery
• Granite window sills and reveals
• Prestige hardwood front door by Munster Joinery
• Cobble locked front driveway
• uPVC fascia, soffits and gutters
• Rear gardens are levelled and seeded
• Increased ceiling height to both the ground and first floors.
• Painted finish to all walls and ceilings
• Refined solid oak handrail on stairwell
• Contemporary skirting and architraves
• All houses are wired for a security alarm
Door and Ironmongery
• High quality flush painted internal doors with recessed trim
• Brushed chrome ironmongery throughout
• EcoClad sliding doors to expansive patio area by Munster Joinery
• Custom designed fitted kitchens by Bedroom Elegance Furniture with Velstone counter tops, classic solid wood painted doors with under and above cabinet lighting.
• High quality integrated Smeg appliances in the kitchens including, oven, 5 ring electric hob with extractor fan, microwave and American style fridge freezer.
• Luxurious built in wardrobes with extensive hanging rails and shelving to all bedrooms by Bedroom Elegance.
• Walk-in and dresser unit on the top floor master bedroom as per show house.
Bathroom & Ensuite
• Superior quality ‘Premier’ sanitary ware in bathroom and en-suites with thermostatically controlled high pressure pump-fed ‘Premier’ showers with rain shower overhead as per show house.
• All bathrooms are fitted with chrome heated towel rail.
• Top quality floor and wall tiles from Project Tiles supplied throughout the kitchen, bathrooms and en-suites, as per show house
• Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard.
• Low voltage recessed LED down lighters throughout.
• Nest Smart thermostatically controlled heating system sets the heat as required reducing unnecessary heat loss.
• Wired by Virgin Media and Eircom
• Innovative ‘A’- Class Daikin (www.daikin.ie) Air to Water heat pump providing energy efficient central heating and hot water.
• Contemporary electric fireplace creating a warm and contented atmosphere in the living room.
• Stillorgan Gate will be managed by a private management agent.
• 10 Year HomeBond structural guarantee.
• Highly efficient A3 Rating
DirectionsStillorgan Gate is located off the Upper Kilmacud Road. Coming from Goatstown, proceed through the Drummartin Link Road and Lower Kilmacud Road Junction. At the next cross road take the left onto Upper Kilmacud Road and Stillorgan Gate is the 2nd turn on the right hand side.
Viewing DetailsFor more information please contact us at www.stillorgangate.com or call (01) 6671888 to book a private viewing.