St Marys is a wonderful two storey detached R.C. Presbytery
period style dwellinghouse.
Built in 1858 there was a conservatory added during
The Catholic Amancipation in 1929 by the late Rev Paul Murphy PP.
St Marys is a listed building with many of its original features and outbuildings.
HOWEVER the property can be purchased on 1.1.acre plot with the further plot (Half Acre) available as separate residential site (subject to P/P)
Porch: 2.9m x 2.36m
Hall: 8.84m x 2.54m
Drawingroom: 5.56m x 4.42m
Diningroom: 5.33m x 4.42m
Conservatory: 3.66m x 3.05m
Office / Study: 4.01m x 3.96m
Kitchen: 5.49m x 3.35m
Utility: 3.05m x 2.59m
Master Bed (Ensuite) 5.49m x 4.14m
Bed 2: 5.33m x 4.42m
Bed 3: 5.49m x 3.96m
Bed 4: 5.49m x 3.96m
Bed 5: 2.74m x 2.57m
Bathroom: 3.15m x 3.05m
Driveway and large gardens extending either side of Main Residence.
Court Yard to the rear (38' x 15') with loft and some outbuildings.
This property is ideal as a Private Dwellinghouse and gardens.
By appointment only with Auctioneer.