DescriptionFor Sale by Public Auction September 16th 2021
Sherry FitzGerald are delighted to present a residential farm located on 92.61 acres of good quality farmland and excellent road frontage.
Prime residential farm in a lovely setting with great views, located 12km from Mullingar, all on a private and secure site with a series of useful buildings and cattle handling facilities.
92.61 acres approx. of Agricultural Land
Three Bedroom House
Adjoining Two Bedroom House
Available in 4 Lots
Lot 1: 54.27 Acres Approx. Agricultural Land
Lot 2: 37.09 Acres Approx. Agricultural Land
Lot 3: House on 1.25 Acres Approx.
Lot 4 Entirety
Dublin City Centre: 95.2km | 59 miles
Mullingar: 11.8 km | 7.3 miles
Athlone: 44km | 27.3 miles
N4 5km | 3.1 miles
- Three bay hay shed and lean to. Calving pens and bull pen. Power & electricity, calving cameras can be viewed from house.
- Farm roadway to main yard. Six bay double slatted shed with central passageway. Has power and calving camera can be viewed from house.
- Cattle crush (accommodates 8 mature cattle), cattle pen (accommodates approx. 150 cattle)
- Two large silage pits 80ft x 36ft. Three bay shed at main road.
- 11 electric fenced paddocks with piped water.
- Entitlements 14,500 per annum
Closed Shed 4.84m x 4.84m (15'11" x 15'11"):
Open Shed 7.8m x 4.84m (25'7" x 15'11"):
The main residence (1,067sq.ft.) consists of:
The adjoining residence (1,205sq.ft.) consists of:
Walk-in wet room.
• OFCH (separate heating for each house)
• Walls are pumped
• Attic insulated
• Solar panels
• PVC double glazed windows and doors
• Well water
• Septic tank
• Two Boiler houses
• Large garage
• Ideal family home
• Separate entrance to farm and home
• Extensive Road Frontage
• 2,272 sq.ft. of residence
SOLICITOR: Larkin Tynan Nohilly
Blackhall Place, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Tel: 044 934 8318