€221,000 €6,000 on 25th Sep 17
OWN DOOR - END OF TERRACE - DUAL ASPECT - REDECORATED - EXCELLENT LOCATION
Skelligs Court, Waterville is a much sought after residential location with a communal children's playground onsite and situated close to all amenities including James Connolly Hospital, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, National Aquatic Centre, various national and multi-national businesses with excellent links to national road networks via the N3 (only a few minutes\' drive away) + bus stops 17A, 38, 38A, 220 & 236 are all within an easy walking distance.This property will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
35 Skelligs Court is an end of terrace, own door, dual aspect apartment which has been recently redecorated and briefly comprises of the following below:
* Walled lawn area to the front (3.2m x 2.4m).
* Inviting entrance hall with wooden flooring.
* Large & bright open plan living / dining room area (7.6m x 5.5m) wooden flooring, electric fire with granite hearth & wood surround, west facing windows in living room area and 2 x windows to dining room area.
* Separate Kitchen (3.7m x 2.4m) tiled floor and ample kitchen press space.
* Master Bedroom (4m x 3.1m) 2 x built in wardrobes, access to private patio area + large enclosed/gated communal lawn area with mature tress, wooden flooring + ensuite bathroom with power shower.
* Double bedroom (4m x 2.5m) wooden flooring, 2 x built in wardrobes + window to enclosed/gated communal green area.
* Main Bathroom (2.6m x 2m) bath + shower connection + window.
* Communal surface parking by way parking disc.
* Natural gas fired central heating.
Measurements/details/photos are approximate and for guidance purposes only.