An exciting and rare opportunity arises to construct an imaginatively designed detached 4 bedroom dormer bungalow within the prestigious Abbeyfield estate - An ever popular and convenient location in the heart of Killester.
The site enjoys an exceptionally quiet and convenient location being within a short stroll of the excellent cafes, shops and recreational amenities of Killester Village, including St Anne's Park, Clontarfs seafront, Clontarf Rugby and Cricket Club and many more sporting facilities.
Two sites are available and each come with full planning permission for the construction of a four bed detached dormer bungalow of 120 sqm (approx.) /1,292 sq ft (approx.). The interior design of each house is modern with large open plan kitchen/ living area with vaulted ceilings and lantern skylights. The private sites overlook Killester football club and are surrounded by mature trees and with private gardens.
Notable features of the proposed properties include:
- Full planning Permission Dublin City Council - Planning reference 2268/16 for two sizeable four bedroom detached dormer bungalows.
- Mature settled area with the comforts of a modern day build.
- Very convenient location - within a two minute walk to Killester DART station and village and all local amenities, church , shops and restaurants and only 4 KM (approx.) from Dublin city centre.
- Superb choice of primary and secondary schools on your doorstep.
- Excellent opportunity to create your dream home within this mature and established residential area.
- Private rear gardens of 75 ft (approx.) in length.
- Mature trees surround the sites allowing a high degree of privacy.
- Very peaceful and quiet residential area.
- Desir ...