DescriptionA unique opportunity to acquire a superbly presented detached bungalow enjoying a highly convenient location a short walk to the heart of Donnybrook Village further enhanced by a delightful private south west facing rear courtyard.
The Villa is an utterly charming tastefully presented bungalow which in recent years has been redeveloped under the architect supervision of Paul Brazil. The effect is an instantly appealing home of warmth and character extending to approximately 95sq.m. (1,022sq.ft.) and briefly comprises hall with feature curved wall, living room, guest w.c., well appointed kitchen/dining room complete with AGA overlooking the south west facing landscaped courtyard, important utility room, two bedrooms and well appointed bathroom with underfloor heating. The converted garage is used as a third bedroom.
Simmonscourt Terrace enjoys a highly convenient location off Beaver Row a short stroll to the heart of Donnybrook Village with its host of select shops and restaurants. Ballsbridge Village is also close at hand and Dublin City Centre is easily accessible via the QBC on the Donnybrook Road. There are a host of recreational amenities on one?s doorstep including David Llyod at Riverview, the AVIVA, Old Belvedere Rugby Club, Merrion Cricket Club, the RDS, Donnybrook Lawn Tennis Club and of course the delightful amenities of Herbert Park.
- Porch / Entrance Hall feature curved wall & glass block wall, built in cupboard
- Guest W.C. door with led light stained glass window, comprising w.c., wall hung wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Living Room (4.90m x 3.50m )with timber floor, feature brick fireplace with coal effect gas fire, built in shelving & cabinet, two Velux roof lights letting in the southern south facing light, feature stained glass window looking back into the kitchen/dining room and door to
- Converted Garage / Bedroom 3 (4.25m x 2.65m )with two electric Velux roof lights and glass block feature wall into the front courtyard
- Kitchen / Dining Room (5.50m x 2.75m )fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, granite worktop, gas fired AGA, four ring Neff gas hob, Siemens extractor hood over, centre island with granite worktop, one bowl sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, feature circular window looking out to the south facing courtyard, limestone tiled floor, door to
- Utility Room (2.79m x 2.73m )with worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink/drainer unit, built in presses above, plumbed for washing machine, terracotta tiled floor and houses the gas boiler
- Inner Hall
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 3.25m )with a good range of built in wardrobes and presses, wood panelling on the walls and ceiling and hot press
- Bedroom 2 (2.55m x 2.53m )with very good built in storage, underfloor electric heating and slimline tilt & turn door out to the side passage
- Bathroom with free standing roll top bath, vanity wash hand basin, large step in tiled shower with water jets, tiled floor, underfloor electric heating and fully tiled walls
FeaturesCharming, detached bungalow
Tastefully presented accommodation
Highly convenient location a short walk to Donnybrook Village
Delightful private landscaped south west facing courtyard
Redeveloped in recent years under the architect supervision of Paul Brazil
Video intercom to hall door
Gas fired central heating
Gated side passage providing extra storage
Well appointed kitchen with AGA and limestone floor
Floor area of approximately 95sq.m. (1,022sq.ft.)