€200,000 arrow_upward €5,000 on 29th Nov 16
A unique light filled semi detached family residence located in a most pleasant setting in the village of Staplestown adjoining the local Church and opposite the National School.
Built in the 1950s and extending to c. 1,200 sq. ft., this sale represents a rare opportunity to acquire a home offering such excellent scope to further extend and standing on a fine site extending to c. 0.33 acre.
"Rose Cottage" is an ideal opportunity for a First Time Buyer given it`s special location in the village and adjacent to the State owned c. 650 acre Donadea Forest Park which is a wonderful amenity for all the family to enjoy.
Staplestown itself is a small pretty rural village in the heart of North West Kildare and neighbouring towns include Clane and Prosperous. While the university town of Maynooth and the M4 are approximately a 15 minute drive away.
Upon entering the house one will be impressed with the space on offer.
Accommodation includes; 4 good sized bedrooms (master ensuite), livingroom, kitchen cum diner and bathroom.
• Unrivalled location in the centre of Staplestown Village
• Oven Hob and microwave included in sale
• Adjacent to the local Church
• Close to Donadea Forest Park
• Generous room proportions
• uPVC double glazed windows and doors
• Mains water supply and Septic tank drainage
• Excellent scope and potential to extend
• Ideal opportunity for First Time Buyers
• Carpets, curtains and blinds included in the sale
• Total site area c. 0.33 acre.
• Large gravelled yard to side and rear with ample parking.
• Enclosed rear garden.
• Outside W.C.
• Detached garage ( c. 5.5m x 3.6 m)
• Goo ...