Four Bed Residence
On 4.73 hectares / 11Â·7 Acres
With useful outbuildings
Ideally located only 8km from Kells.
Three bed residence extending to approximately 89.82 square metres / 966 square feet GIA contains;
Kitchenette fitted with sink unit & plumbed for washing machine
Bedroom (1) with fireplace
* Originally built as 3-bed Land Commission bungalow in c. 1940 the following additions were completed on the property's east side in c. 1960 - one new bedroom, new bathroom, new sitting room.
* 1999-2000. Extensively refurbished. New double glazed windows all around, new external doors, disabled entrance/ramp installed, disabled bathroom conversion/walk-in shower (with separate internal washing machine/dryer, doors widened for disability movements, all floors levelled, upgraded lighting and heating system, new oil stove installed. Additional attic insulation installed.
* 2016. Upgraded (higher output) refurbished c. h. boiler installed in 2016.
* 2016. New External out house /sheds door frames and doors (10), Footpath and external yard repairs. Roof cleaned, dry verge fitted. Sewage system cleaned, External security lights upgraded.
* 2016/2017. Internal/External refurbishment completed to house and surrounds. Completely re-painted, new floor coverings, new kitchenette, tiling and dishwasher.
* 2017. All road, garden and field hedges cut back. All outhouses emptied/cleaned out.
* 2017. Storm damage to old Sileage Pit / Shed - removed and area cleaned.
* Landline Phone Connection. While infrastructure is still in ...