DescriptionFantastic newly constructed four bedroom dwelling in the countryside less than two miles from the town of Killala. Floor area 137.24m2. Located on circa 0.9 acre site. Landscaped gardens. Oil Fire Central Heating. White PVC double glazed windows. Good commuting distance to Ballina and Crossmolina.
Home Bond guaranteed. Viewing highly recommended.
Accommodation* Concrete block walls, inner and outer leaf with 60mm insulation.
* Nap plaster finish on external walls.
* Concrete floors with radon barrier and expanded polystyrene insulation.
* White PVC Windows.
* Teak wooden door.
* Red deal stairs.
* Traditional roof with blue/black flat profile tiles.
* White aluminium soffits and fascia and aluminium gutters.
* White panel doors internal doors.
* White deal skirting and architrave.
* Oil Fire Central Heating.
* White bath, wash hand basin and toilet in main bathroom upstairs.
* White wash hand basin and toilet in w.c.
* Front boundary garden walls constructed from natural stone.
* Driveway with concrete kerbing along edges.
* Gardens planted with a mixture of native deciduous and evergreen species of trees to the side and rear boundaries.
* Balcony - treated steel.
Sitting Room/Dining Room: 7 Double sockets
1 TV Point
Wire points for wall lights
Living Room: 3 Double sockets
Kitchen: 1 Cooker point
3 Double sockets
1 Single sockets
Utility Room: 1 Double socket
Hallway: 1 Double socket
2 – way light switch at top and bottom of the hall.
Bedroom No. 1: 2 double sockets.
Bedroom No. 2: 2 double sockets.
Bedroom No. 3: 2 double sockets.
Main Bedroom: 3 double sockets.
Others: 2 No. Smoke Alarms
2 Porch Lights
1 No. rear light
ADDITIONAL WORK IF REQUIRED:
Shower Doors €254.00
Dimmer Switch € 32.00
Attic Light € 38.00
Timer to Heating System € 57.00
Concrete per sq mete € 38.00
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr