Following a very successful first launch, Savills New Homes are delighted to announce the launch of the second phase of Rathborne Park from a brand new show village on Saturday and Sunday 9th and 10th June from 10am to 12pm
Rathborne Park is a brand new Castlethorn development of three and four bedroom houses conveniently located close to Ashtown train station, Rathborne Village, Dublin city centre and the magnificent Phoenix Park.
These architecturally designed 3 bedroom Terrace A - rated homes will be built to an exceptional standard and finish throughout. These properties will range in size from approximately 1108 sqft (103 sqm) to 1142 sqft (106 sqm). BER A3
Each house will have the following as standard:
- Rear Seeded gardens
- Luxurious fitted wardrobes in Bedrooms 1&2
- Bathrooms and en-suites will be fitted with high-quality sanitary ware throughout.
- High-performance low-energy front door with multi-point locking system.
- High quality stylish modern kitchens
- High performance low-energy PVC double glazed windows
- Pressurised hot and cold water system throughout.
- 3 zone gas-fire central heating.
- A3 BER rating.
Savills anticipate that demand for Rathborne Park will be high. In order to reserve a house, you will need a €5,000 booking deposit, solicitors details and proof of funds. Savills have confirmed that the Help to Buy incentive will be an option for first time buyers.