Situated on the N2, 'Oakleigh' is a detached, single-storey three-bedroom residence. The property is presented in walk-in condition throughout due to extensive renovations in recent years. Heating is efficiently provided by a dual boiler system with both oil-fired central heating and alternatively, a solid fuel stove with back boiler to radiators. Externally the property extends to c. 1.1 acres with an extra wide and secure gated entrance onto the N2; an extensive gravel yard area; a storage shed; a glasshouse; and a c. 0.75 acre field. This property lends itself to endless potential both residentially, and commercially as a business base, subject to relevant planning permission. 'Oakleigh' is ideally located only 80 metres away from the Dublin commuter bus stop making it an attractive commuter base for Dublin. The M50 is located within a 15 minute drive. Viewing is highly recommended by appointment with the sole agent Sherry FitzGerald Lannon.
Front Hall 1.19 x 2.35.
Sitting Room 2.97 x 4.91.
Kitchen/Dining 4.08 x 4.54.
Back Lobby 1.92 x 1.82.
Bedroom 1 3.26 x 4.91.
Bedroom 2 2.41 x 3.29.
Bedroom 3 2.38 x 3.29.
Bathroom 2.40 x 1.82.
Total: Approx. 80 SqM / 860 SqFt.
- Charming picturesque extended cottage
- c1.1 acre site with residential and commercial development potential
- Wide gated site entrance with extensive gravel yard
- Separate paddock to rear (c0.75 acres)
- Superb location on N2 at N2/R150 junction
- 80 metres from Dublin commuter Bus Stop
- 13 km from both Drogheda and Navan
- 11 km from Slane; 5.8 km from Duleek
- 15 km from Ashbourne
- 30 km from M50 orbital motorway
- Beautiful mature landscaped gardens
- Glasshouse (2.5m x 7.5m) and Storage Shed (8.5m x 5m)
- Dual Oil Central Heating
- Solid multi fuel stove with back boiler
- Mains water
- On-site septic tank
- Dwarf apple tree orchard and fruit garden
BER Deta ...