DescriptionSplendid 3 Bed Semi Detached Residence
- Porch: 5' x 3' (1.56m x 1m)
- Hall: 6' x 17'(1.88m x 5.14m)
- Sitting-room: 15' x 13'(4.56m x 3.98m). Bay window, wooden floor, fire place & rad.
- Kitchen/Dining-room: 19' x 11' (5.96m x 3.57m). Fitted kitchen, tiled floor, rad and patio door to rear.
- W.C.: 4 'x 5' (1.37m x 1.48m).
- Bedroom 1: 12' x 11' (3.84m x 3.35m). Wooden floor & built in Sliderobes. En-suite: 4' x 8' (1.16m x 2.53m). Tiled walls & floor, w.c., w.h.b. & rad.
- Bedroom 2: 13' x 10' (4m x 3m). Wooden floor & rad.
- Bedroom 3: 9' x 8' (2.96m x 2.53m). Wooden floor, built-in-unit & rad.
- Bathroom: 6' x 5' (2m x 1.75m). Bath, shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled wall & floor & rad.
- Total internal area: 731 sq. ft. (68 sq. meters)
Other features to this property include oil fired central heating and paved area at back with enclosed garden.
FeaturesPresented in immaculate the sale of No. 6 presents an ideal opportunity yo acquire a first class home in this popular and central location. This property is just a short stroll to shops, schools and the local railway station (Dublin/Cork 1 hour).