- End of terrace two bedroom house.
- Finished to a high specification and in very good condition internally.
- Double glazed windows, electric storage heating and alarm fitted.
- Communal green areas and cobble driveway.
- Private gated development.
- Off street parking.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 69 sq. m (742 sq. ft).
We are informed the property is subject to a pooled rental scheme.
- Ballymahon is a town in County Longford located approximately 25km south of Longford Town.
- The property is situated just off the N55 via Thomond Hall, north of the Inny River.
- Local amenities include Total Health Pharmacy, Smyth's Supervalu and Cooney's Hotel, Ballymahon Vocational School, Krestrel Interiors, Kepak Ballymahon and a range of cafe, bars and restaurants.
- Transport links include Bus Eireann routes (22,23) and the N55.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Bedroom 1 - Double
- Bedroom 2 - Single
- Living room.
- Kitchen/dining area.
BER DetailsBER: D2