Detached traditional cottage with detached stone shed, in rural setting.
Three bedroom detached cottage, located about 200 m to Munhin river. The property is well located having good sun orientation with cuiltived garden that includes a stone shed and parking. The property is located about 5 minutes drive to Bangor Erris and Doolough, Geesala.
The property has 2 single bedrooms and 1 double bedroom, it has a large living room with great views to the East off the property over the surrounding countryside and 2 bathrooms. The property has a conservatory that has good natural light from the windows and great views to the garden.
It has double glazed windows, storage heating & open fires in the living room and the main room.
• Detached traditional cottage with detached stone shed
• The property is about 200m to Munhin river
• The property is located about 5 minutes drive to Bangor Erris and Doolough, Geesala
• Double Glazed windows, storage heating and two open fires.
• 2 single bedrooms and 1 double bedroom with 2 bathrooms.
• Cultivated garden with parking and stone shed.
• Good sun orientation and great views over the surrounding countryside.
Living room 3.83m (12'7``) x 4.88m (16'0``)
This is a large living room with open fire and vaulted ceiling to roof level, with window to the rear garden. The room has a carpet floor and neutral decor.
Kitchen 3.81m (12'6``) x 2.89m (9'6``)
Located to the side of the house with a window over looking into the garden/parking.The room has tile floor and neutral decor.
Bathroom 2.52m (8'3``) x 2.64m (8'8``)
Large family bathroom, vaulted ceiling to roof level. The bathroom has a carpet floor with ...