Sherry FitzGerald is delighted to bring to the market an exciting Bartra Homes development of 4 stunning deBlacam and Meagher designed mews style residences on Morehampton Lane, an exceptionally convenient mews laneway located off Herbert Park.
Due for completion in the Autumn of 2018 there are 3 three storey 259sq.m./2788sq.ft. (approx.) mews and one 2 storey mews of 200sq.m./2152sq.ft. (approx.).
Designed with great flair and imagination and being built to exacting standards, the superbly appointed accommodation comprises:
• Entrance Lobby with guest WC and cloaks off
• Feature lounge hallway
• Study/Bedroom 4 with shower room en suite
• Steps to magnificent living room with patio door to rear, feature dual aspect gas fire and access to
• Dining room with patio down to rear and access to
• Superbly appointed custom designed McNally kitchen
• In the larger 3 storey mews, the entire of the first floor comprises the magnificent master bedroom suite with large walk through dressing room and luxurious bathroom en suite
• Double bedrooms 2 and 3 and a second bathroom are located on the top floor
The ground floor of the 2 storey 200sq.m./2152sq.ft. mews is identical to the above.
However, the first floor comprises 2 double bedrooms, one of which has a full bathroom en suite, the other having a shower room en suite.
To the front, each mews has secure off street parking for 2 cars behind sliding gates.
The sundrenched back gardens are being landscaped to a high standard with a large paved patio area, lawn and planted border.
For further details contact Simon Ensor on 01 2698888.