A unique property set in a magnificent setting, and with superb views of the Stradbally hills, this spacious bungalow, is nestled in sheltered gardens, along with an additional paddock, workshop, and tarmacadam driveway with excellent parking.
The property is located just outside of the picturesque village of Luggacurran with mature trees, stone cottage. The accommodation briefly comprises of a very large kitchen/dining area, large living room with spectacular views, large utility room, four bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, boiler room, garage/workshop with two stables/sheds.
• Beautiful location overlooking the quaint village of Luggacurran, Co Laois
• Access from the Stradbally/Carlow Road. (N
• Detached bungalow nestled in mature, well sheltered gardens with spectacular views.
• Side paddock with site area c. 1.75 acre.
• Very spacious reception rooms
• Veranda located to the front, gives access to views of the Stradbally hills.
• Tarmacadam driveway with parking to the front, side and rear of house.
• PVC windows and doors and well insulated.
• Duel heating system with oil and solid fuel stove.
• Workshop Garage.
• Easy access to the following towns. 9 miles Stradbally. 13 miles Carlow. 10 miles Athy. 14 Miles Portlaoise.
SITTINGROOM 4.2 X 6.5 Spacious room with patio doors opening up onto paved veranda
overlooking the Stradbally Hills.
ENTRANCE HALL 4.3 X 1.76 Steps lead up to the tiled main entrance with pvc entrance door. Hall
is tiled and leads to the main reception rooms
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 5.4 X 6. With solid fuel stove which is connected into the heating sy ...