- Idyllic rural location yet close to all the amenities Celbridge has to offer.
- A spacious three-bedroom bungalow with attached garage to side.
- Beautiful private gardens of c. 1.28 Acres (0.52 HA).
- Huge potential to modernise or extend S.P.P.
- Only 3KM to Celbridge Main Street and 5KM to the M4 Motorway.
- Approx. Area: 131 sq.m. (1,411 sq.ft.)
Entrance Porch: 1.0m x 1.57m
Entrance Hallway: 3.25m x 1.87m + 0.94mx 8.28m
Carpet, pine ceiling.
Sitting Room: 4.05m x 5.72m
Tiled fireplace, coving, carpet, dual aspect.
Dining Room: 4.05m x 4.52m
Marble fireplace, phone point, carpet.
Kitchen: 3.66m x 5.22m
Fitted wall & floor units, dual aspect, lino floor, oil fired range, hot-press.
Pantry: 2.62m x 1.31m
Door to garden, lino floor.
Master Bedroom: 4.02m x 4.11m
Fitted wardrobes, carpet, phone point, dual aspect.
Bedroom 2: 2.5m7 x 3.17m
Wooden floor, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 3.68m x 3.2m
Fitted wardrobes, wooden floor, view to rear.
Bathroom: 2.56m x 1.47m
Lino floor, w.h.b. bath, heated towel rail, frosted window to rear.
W/C: 2.6m x 0.82m
Lino floor, frosted window to rear, w.c & w.h.b..
Garage: 9.42m x 3.56m + 2.53m x2.17m
Overall size of house 131 sq.m. (1,411 sq.ft.)
Plot Area of C. 1.28 Acres (0.52 HA).
Built in 1970â€™s
Double glazed windows
Hardwood soffit & facia
Oil fired central heating
Detached block built shed to rear
Off street parking
Large attic space with potential to convert
Septic tank in back garden< ...
Property House, Celbridge, Co. Kildare,
Tel: +353 (0)1 6288400
PSRA Licence No. 003764