Description**UNRIVALLED RESIDENTIAL LOCATION**
UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 6 STUNNING HOMES
DEVELOPED BY LIAM O’DOHERTY BUILDERS TO EXCEPTIONAL STANDARDS
This exclusive development comprises six detached homes on individual roadside sites, boasting approximately 30 meters of road frontage to the Lahinch Road.
There are three stunning house types available providing modern homes boasting a stylish façade with generous and well laid out living spaces.
Site No. 2 provides a stylish home of 235.6 sq. m or 2,536 sq. ft. The sunroom is 161 sq. ft if added.
They will accommodate four bedrooms (master ensuite with walk in wardrobe), living room together with a feature open plan kitchen/dining room/family room, bathroom, utility and the possibility of an additional sunroom.
With an “A” rated design the focus is on energy efficiency with the objective of lower running cost and future savings.
Bearing this in mind the specification has been designed to give each purchaser their dream home.
Each home will be superbly constructed by Gildoc t/a Liam O’Doherty Building Contractor, one of the
leading residential firms in the region. The quality of their craftsmanship is evident in previous schemes including Verdant Hill & Friar’s Close in Ennis, Cregg Ard in Lahinch and the award wining Cluain Gearrain in Quin.
Features• Architecturally designed spacious layout
• 10 Year Home Bond Building Warranty
• Fully energy efficient design with the objective of lower running costs,
• Provisional Energy Rating – A2
• Zoned air to water central heating system
• with air change system
• Traditional concrete block wall construction with a concrete first floor
• Pressurised plumbing throughout
• American style walk in showers
• Generous PC sum Allowances— Kitchen/utility €6,500, wardrobes €1,500, tiling €3,500,
Sanitary ware €2,500, fireplace €1,000.
• Connected to main sewer system
• Quality solid Engineered doors & skirting & architraves with high quality ironmongery
• Solid hardwood stairs Handrails and Newell posts
• White deal steps
• Painted throughout -White walls and Ceilings
• High Specification electrical installation
• Slate roof finish
• Stylish exterior facades
• High quality PVC Treble glazed windows & doors with matching facia soffit & gutters
• High speed broadband available
• Stone faced front boundary wall, concrete post & timber panel fence to side & rear
• Tarmacadam driveway 250m2
• Generous gardens seeded and rolled
Detached Garage €15,000
Electric Gates €7,800.00
Blockwork capped Boundary Walls €8,000.00
40m2 Patio €7,500.00
Electric up and over Garage Doors €1,250.00
DRAWINGSDRAWINGS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Maps & Plans