A beautiful period style architecturally designed property positioned on c. 1.1 acres in a tranquil equestrian setting only c. 3 km from Ratoath village providing excellent living accommodation to include area attached to house with a separate entrance, a garage fully ready for conversion and outbuildings.
• Split zone oil fired central heating (new condenser boiler) – remote controlled.
• Double glazed PVC windows.
• Garage attached to home ready for conversion.
• Superb site with south facing rear garden.
• House over 50 m off main road.
• Outbuildings to rear.
• Electric front gates.
• Underfloor heating in bathrooms
• Phone Watch Alarm system
• Suitable for many uses – including conversion for a granny flat, small business etc.
BER: C2 BER No.106221641 Energy Performance Indicator:152.6 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hallway: 4.7 x 2.1 Tiled floors, moulded coving and two brass ceiling lights.
Guest Wc: WC and wash hand basin.
Living Room: 4.19 x 4.19 Cast iron fireplace with gas fire, mahogany surround, moulded coving, centre piece, wood laminate flooring.
Reception Room: 4.8 x 4.2 Features cast iron fireplace with mahogany surround, moulded coving, centre piece, carpet floors.
Dining Room: 2.92 x 4.22 Moulded coving, centre piece, wood laminate flooring and patio doors leading to:-
Sunroom: 4.2 x 3.08 High ceilings with pine panelling and brass down lights. Cream tiled floors and French patio doors.
Kitchen: 3.58 x 6.5 Kitchen designed by JD kitchens in off-white. Granite worktops and splash-back. Built-in Siemens double oven, hob and microwave. Miele integrated di ...