Haggard is just five minutes from the fantastic sand beach of Duncannon and is literally a two minute drive to the vibrant village of Ramsgrange.
This home which sits on 0.75 acres of well tended gardens to the front and rear boasts four spacious bedrooms (one en suite) along with a bright functional living space.
This property offers a nice country feel and yet offers a convenient location with all relevant amenities really close to hand.
A truly well built home in a proven locationin South West Wexford with all the benefits of the glorious Hook Peninsula of Irelands Ancient East Pathway on your doorstop.
Hallway 2m x 3.6m + 1.15m x 9.6m. Oak wood flooring.
Living Room 4m x 5.8m. Wood flooring, fireplace with wood surround and marble inset and tv point.
Kitchen/Dining Area 3.3m x 7.8m. Fitted waist & eye level oak units with tiled flooring and patio door leading to the back garden.
Utility Room 2m x 2.4m. Fiited units, fully plumbed with tiled flooring and access to the back of the property.
Bedroom One 3.2m x 3.4m. Solid oak wood flooring.
Hotpress 0.8m x 2m. Shelving.
Bathroom 2.3m x 3.3m. W.C, WHB, bath, seperate shower with T90si unit, tiled flooring and tiled splashback.
Bedroom Two 3.2m x 3.6m. Solid Oak wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 4m x 4.5m. Solid oak wood flooring and tv point.
En Suite 1.1m x 2.7m. W.C, WHB, T90i Triton shower and tiling.
Bedroom Four 3.4m x 4.2m. Oak wood flooring.
- Very well presented home within a short drive to both Ramsgrange and Duncannon Villages.
- Easy access to brilliant golden sandy beaches of the Renowned Hook Peninsula.
- Well maintained gardens to front and back of the house.
- Primary and Secondary schools within a two minute drive.
- Dublin is within an hour and forty five minutes by car, while Rosslare Europort is less than thirty five minutes.
- Kerbed and gravel driveway.
- OFCH, condenser oil burn ...