DescriptionIdeally situated in a much sought-after area this five-bed detached house comes to the market offering an ideal family home for those looking for space without sacrificing ease of access and modernity. The property comes with many new fittings and landscaped gardens which include apple, pear and plum trees and berry bushes, offering ample space to grow.
The accommodation consists of an entrance hall with solid wood floor leading to the kitchen/living room with solid wood floors and inset stove with tile and timber surround currently used as a self-contained apartment with the bedroom on the first floor which consists of a large living area, bedroom area and en-suite.
The main house consists of an impressive fully fitted kitchen/dining area with floor tiling, ample storage and archway to living area with tiled floors. Off the kitchen is a utility room with extra storage and a guest WC. The main hallway gives access to the four bedrooms of the main house all with solid timber flooring, ample storage and the master comes en-suite. The main family bathroom is an impressive four-piece suite with corner bath and walk in shower.
With impressive living space, new fittings, floors, water systems and many more, this house is a must view to appreciate all it offers.
Entrance Hall 2.29m x 3.44m (7'6" x 11'3"):
Solid wood floor, bright & spacious, phone point.
4.51m x 3.52m (14'10" x 11'7"):
Tiled floors, bright & spacious, spotlights, archway to living area, fully fitted kitchen with ample storage.
Living Room 4.33m x 5.39m (14'2" x 17'8"):
Tiled floors, bright & spacious, spotlights, solid fuel stove with timber surround, fitted storage & shelving units, TV point, sliding patio door to rear, archway to dining room.
Utility Room 2.00m x 2.59m (6'7" x 8'6"):
Tiled floors, fitted shelving units, worktop counter, plumbed for washer & drier, access to rear.
Guest WC 1.11m x 1.79m (3'8" x 5'10"):
Tiled floors, WC, WHB.
Hallway 1.50m x 9.85m (4'11" x 32'4"):
Carpet, bright & spacious, spotlights, hot press.
Bedroom One 3.35m x 3.50m (11' x 11'6"):
Hardwood floors, bright & spacious, ample power points.
Bathroom 3.85m x 3.00m (12'8" x 9'10"):
Tiled floors, wall tile, WC, WHB, corner bath, fully tiled walk-in electric shower.
Master Bedroom 3.86m x 4.45m (12'8" x 14'7"):
Hardwood floor, bright & spacious, ample storage, ample power points, ensuite, phone & computer point.
En-Suite 1.88m x 2.02m (6'2" x 6'8"):
Tiled floors, wall tile, coving, WC, WHB, fully tiled walk-in shower.
Bedroom Three 3.25m x 3.72m (10'8" x 12'2"):
Carpet, bright & spacious, ample storage.
3.43m x 2.28m (11'3" x 7'6"):
Hardwood floor, computer point.
5.02m x 3.94m (16'6" x 12'11"):
Solid wood floor, bright & spacious, coving, feature lighting, inset stove with tile & timber surround, impressive fully fitted kitchen with fitted appliances & ample storage.
First Floor Bedroom Five
8.92m x 4.32m (29'3" x 14'2"):
Solid wood floor, bright & spacious, spotlights, Velux windows, ample storage, TV & computer points, ensuite.
Ensuite 2.55m x 1.65m (8'4" x 5'5"):
Tiled floors, wall tile, Velux window, WC, WHB, fitted shelving, fully tiled shower.
- Some Curtains
- Light fittings
- Fixtures & fittings (Except American fridge/freezer and radiator cover upstairs)
- Glass house
- One Large box freezer
Special Features & Services
- South facing dining/kitchen area with sunset to rear of house in the evening.
- New ensuite with walk in shower in master bedroom and tiles.
- New electric walk-in shower, newly tiled in main bathroom.
- New floors through upstairs and front kitchen plus new pump shower and shower unit upstairs newly tiled.
- New UV water filtration system directly from well and on taps.
- New boiler 3 years old.
- Attic foam insulation and additional 200mm attic floor walls pumped.
- New composite front and back doors.
- Septic tank serviced yearly to date.
- Recently painted throughout
- Grape vine, make your own wine. Wine making tools included in sale.
- Grow your own vegetables in the glass house with its own water supply.
- 2 x outside taps.
- Large garage wired and plumbed.
- New inset stove in front kitchen/living area.
- Chimneys swept every year.
- Fully landscaped gardens for easy maintenance.
- Apple pear and plum trees make your own cider.
- Black currant Tayberry, gooseberry bushes, and rhubarb.
- Make use of tax-free income rent a room scheme earn 14,000 a year tax free with self-contained 1 bed apartment unit.
- Excellent decor throughout
- Showhouse condition
- Not overlooked to rear
- Large ground floor multipurpose room with separate access, alarm, electricity and conversion ready
- Private and safe
- Feature patio area
- Ample parking
- Tarmac driveway
- Bright and spacious
- Ideal family home
- Prime location
- Must see property
- Fully alarmed
- Easy access to N4
- Minutes walk from The Downs National School
- Minutes walk from The Downs GAA
- Short drive to Mullingar Town centre