Close to Ballylongford village and the Shannon estuary, this farmhouse property is set on a large 1.3 acre site complete with mature gardens, farm buildings and paddock. The well maintained residence has oil fired & solid fuel heating, double glazed uPVC doors & windows, private and mains water and on site effluent tank. Ideally located within a short walk of Saleen pier and just a 3 minute drive from Ballylongford village (bars, supermarket, school etc). the heritage town of Listowel and the local beaches are less than a 10 minutes drive. Ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, living room and lounge/sitting room. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and bathroom with w/c and whb. Externally there is a utility area and store complete with w/c and whb and yard with expansive farm buildings, a paddock and mature lawn area. There are turf cutting rights atached to the property providing the purchaser with a long term fuel supply.
Viewing of this lovely home is recommended & is by appointment.
BER E1 / BER No 107501389 / Energy Performance Indicator 310.22kWh/m2/yr
PSL No 001412
• Located within walking distance of the Shannon estuary and close to all local amenities.
• Substantial property perfect for the DIY enthusiast or gardener-lawns mature trees & shrubs & a poly tunnel.
• The expansive farm buildings are ideal for storage of a variety or other uses.
• Beautifully maintained family home offering space & value in a peaceful countryside setting
• Property offers excellent value at the asking price.
BER: E1 BER No.107501389 Energy Performance Indicator:310.22 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance hallway 2.01m ...