Description• Unique opportunity to acquire a substantial detached residence on a large c. 2 acre site, ideally located in a
highly sought after area approximately 2km from the town of Dunboyne.
• A spacious home which was built in 2005 and extends to c. 3,550 sq ft.
• The living space is generously proportioned and benefits from high ceilings and large rooms which add to the sense
of space. The flow between the rooms makes this home perfect for entertaining as well as providing fantastic
summertime entertaining space with a large rear decking and built in barbeque.
• Accessed via electric gates into a sweeping driveway and bounded by mature hedging.
• There is a large lawn to the side which is meticulously manicured as well as the rear patio and rockery areas.
• Garranfada is perfect for the equestrian enthusiast as it comes equipped with sand arena and three loose boxes.
• The site benefits from having a separate entrance off the roadway, marking obvious potential for future
6.43m x 3.55m
With tiled floor, alarm panel and feature staircase.
1.44m x 2.43m
With W.C. and W.H.B., tiled floor and splashbacks.
3.88m x 4.76m
With carpet floor, wall mounted TV, network point and coving.
8.29m (into bay) x 4.61m
With timber floor, coving, large bay window, large stone fireplace incorporating an open fire. Double doors to kitchen/dining.
12.47m x 4.38m
With tiled floor and splashbacks, floor and wall units, recessed lighting, large island incorporating breakfast bar, granite counter top, 5 ring hob, integrated dishwasher, extractor fan, stove with oven, window shutters and two sets of French doors to rear south facing patio area.
3.25m x 3.39m
With floor and wall mounted units, back door, sink, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, BEAM vacuum unit.
4.49m x 5.6m
With carpet floor, coving and walk in wardrobe.
With tiled floor and splashbacks, large fitted storage unit with mounted sink.
Large open space over-looking the hallway, with carpet floor and walk in hotpress.
9.03m x 4.64m
With tiled floor, alarm panel & gate intercom, coving, wall mounted TV, shutters, double archway leading to spacious walk in wardrobe with recessed lighting and attic access.
3.68m x 1.99m
With tiled floor and splashbacks, large fitted storage unit incorporating sink, coving, recessed lighting and large jet shower.
6.35m x 4.5m
With carpet floor and walk in wardrobe (2.44m x 2.23m)
2.66m x 2.13m
With tiled floor and splashbacks.
4.3m x 4m
With carpet floor, coving and eaves storage access.
Bedroom 4/ Office
3.13m x 3.68m
With carpet floor, coving and TV/network point.
3.1m (max) x 4.91m
With tiled floor and splashbacks, large fitted storage unit with mounted sink and large Jacuzzi bath.
FeaturesSouth facing rear aspect
Underfloor heating on both floors
8 zone heating system
B3 BER rating
Landscaped garden with bond
Built in 2005
3 loose boxes with overhang and hardcore yard
Separate entrance to the equestrian yard from the roadway.