DescriptionALL PROPERTIES ARE NOW RESERVED.
Please call Sherry FitzGerald on 01-667188 to register for a cancellation.
Fairfield is a high quality development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes conveniently located on the Dublin side of Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath.
Built to the very highest standard by Kingscroft Developments, these 94 homes are approximately 105sq.m (1,130 sq.ft) to 133 sq.m (1,431 sq.ft) over two floors with private driveways. These wonderful homes come with an A3 Building Energy Rating, ensuring extremely high energy efficiency.
Fairfield is conveniently located close to a variety of amenities and services including creches, primary and secondary schools, shops, restaurants and sports clubs as well as major transport links including the M3 motorway, extensive Bus Eireann service. The Iarnrod Eireann Park and Ride facility located only 5 minute drive away, with a service to the Docklands, Pearse and Connolly Station.
Please see link to view site map / floor plans:
Features- Selected brick and render finishes, uPVC window frames, uPVC Gutters and Soffits combine to provide low maintenance exteriors.
- Contemporary custom fitted kitchen units and cupboards
- All homes have an “A3” BER rating
- Very high levels of wall, floor, and attic insulation
- Solar panels providing continuous supply of low cost hot water
- Photovoltaic Panels to generate free electricity to supplement household power consumption
- Private rear gardens with all houses.
- Each home has a private driveway
- Gas fired central heating
- Highly efficient double-glazed uPVC windows
- All bathrooms and en-suite have attractive sanitary ware
DirectionsDirections: Travelling from Dublin
- Take the N3 going past Balanchardstown.
- Come off the M3 take junction 5
- Follow the signposts for Dunshaughlin
- Before entering the village of Dunshaughlin, Fairfield is on the left hand side