Wonderful Gandon designed residence, built in 1792 on some 17 acres completely restored to a very high level in the last two years.
A fantastic location, within an 8-minute drive to Dublin International Airport. This private paradise entered through electric gates, leading up a long driveway which is bounded by carriage type lighting, woodland and lawns. To the front of the house are two feature pools which reflect off the front of this splendid house. The lands surrounding the house comprises of woodland with paths that intertwine to give 2km long private running paths, a walled orchard, paths surrounding these wonderful gardens, mature beech trees, a playing pitch, tennis court, lawns, two garages which hold six cars, a gym building, coach house for guests or staff quarters.
• Fully restored main house with three reception rooms, kitchen, cinema room, utility, four bedrooms, three ensuite and main bathroom
• Restored coach house for staff or guest accommodation - large open plan living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom
• Fully equipped gym within cottage - on main house audio systems with 60" integrated TV. Separate Pilates Room to rear of gym cottage with Reformer 2 equipment
• Adjoining main house is a Febvre automatically cooled wine cellar together with an additional bathroom, kitchen / wet room and storage room (includes gun storage unit with twin locks)
• Total of 8 cars storage in the cottage (5) and 3 adjoining main house - all on remote cameras
• B&O integrated sound and television in main house / pool house
• Cinema room with B&O surround sound
• Full external garden music streamed off main house ...