DescriptionRegister Your Interest Now.
Edgeworth Mews, Longwood, Co. meath
A New Development of 8 semi-detached houses located in the picturesque village of Longwood.
Longwood is ideally positioned close to Enfield village with its train station. Commuting to Dublin City and its surrounding areas couldn't be easier. Longwood is a community- based village with shops, chemist, pubs, sporting clubs etc and very convenient to the M4 and M50 with excellent access to the larger towns of Kilcock, Maynooth & Trim.
- Registered for Help to Buy Scheme.
- Property Area 124 sq.m / 1334 sq.ft approx.
- NZEB Rated.
- State of the art heating system & high levels of insulation.
- High spec fitted kitchens and wardrobes.
- Quality interior joinery, contemporary skirting and architraves.
- Stylish sanitary ware.
- Highly thermally efficient maintenance free uPVC double glazed windows.
Please note: These particulars are for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
BER DetailsBER: Exempt
Negotiator DetailsSherry FitzGerald Royal Rental
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Trim on 046 9431525