LOCATION: Located near Curraghchase and Adare, one is spoilt for choice with things to do. The famous Adare village with its great range of artisan shops, boutiques and coffee shops is less than 15 minutes away while Limerick city is a 20 minute drive.
- Architect designed residence
- Italian tiling
- Custom made wooden hand painted kitchen, staircase and wooden joinery throughout the house.
- Beautiful views from the many large windows.
- Large entrance hall and lobby with marble fireplace-
- This is a beautiful home in a picturesque setting. Tucked away down a country laneway, an idyllic hideaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, yet only a stone\'s throw from the N69. Combining the best of both worlds with stunning views across Limerick with a view of the River Shannon from the Master suite- the perfect location for those looking for that country laid back lifestyle. This stunning home is set on a 2.5 acre site and surrounded by the beautiful forest of Curraghchase.
- Entrance Hall - Fully Tiled floor and leads from the main large doorway into the Entrance Lobby
- Entrance Lobby- Extensive open area with large Marble fireplace and carpeted throughout with Brenton Carpet
- Sitting Room with Built-In Bespoke Bar - Wonderful open entertaining and relaxation room with large windows offering a stunning dual aspect from the elevated site.
Fully Carpeted with Brenton carpet, Marble Fireplace with open Fire, Custom made cream wooden bespoke bar area.
- Guest Bedroom and Bathroom (downstairs)
- Dining Room- This extensive room offers a triple aspect of the property taking in views from the lake to the fores ...